My name is Ksienia (Xénie) Majznerová Biazrukaja. I love people. Every person is a unique universe, with their own experience, emotions, thoughts and stories. This is the main reason I decided to become a psychologist, to be able to accompany my clients in their exploration of themselves, outside world, to support them in parenting and internal growth. I work with perinatal topics from pregnancy planning to preparation for childbirth and with postpartum traumas. In parental counseling I’m working within the attachment-based developmental approach of Gordon Neufeld, which I study for the last 4 years. During consultations I realized, that I need not only to explain the child to his caregivers, but also support them in this complicated everyday role, role of a parent. For therapeutic work, I use emotion-imaginary therapy (EIT), it is a gentle, but effective, metaphorical method in which we get directly to emotions and the subconscious via images and metaphors. EIT helps efficiently in situations when life (kids, family, partner) elicit strong emotions, and we need to deal with them somehow.
I speak Czech, English, Russian and Belarusian and do understand Slovak and Ukrainian.
A bit of bio
Born in Belarus, I’ve been living in the Czech Republic for 17 years. My husband is Czech and we have two children – a four-year-old boy and a two-year-old girl. Therefore, one of my favorite topics is sibling relationships with a small age gap. My hobby is photography, which I have been doing for years, and I try to connect it with my psychological practice and use it in therapy.
What, where, when?
- 2006-2011 diploma of psychologist with honors at the Belarusian State Pedagogical University with Czech nostrification (corresponds to the master’s program “Psychology” at Czech universities).
- In 2011-2017, I worked as a photographer and taught, among other things, psychology at the private educational institution Study Consulting.
- 2014 course certificate Child Nutrition and Cooking 2.0 with distinction от Stanford University.
- I have been studying at the Neufeld Institute since 2017 and in addition to three Intensives I have taken courses on Discipline, Play, Play&Attachment, Emotions, Anxiety, Adolescence and a Case Study course.
- 2018 course Paranamadoula by Michele Odent and Liliana Lammers
- 2018 Birth Story Listening course by Birthing from Within
- 2018 two-day seminar by G. Neufeld on couple relationship
- 2020 Perinatal Loss Course from Czech organization Prázdná kolébka (Empty Cradle)
- In 2020, I started providing private consultations for parents.
- 2020-2021 annual course of perinatal psychology from the Psyche Association with certification
- 2021 first stage of emotion-imaginary therapy (EIT)
- From 2021 I am a member of the Support Center and the Practitioner’s Center of the Neufeld Institute.
I am still educating myself and in order to provide quality services, I regularly go through supervision and personal therapy.
Parent consultations – 800 CZK.